well here we are, standing on the precipice of the final season of lost. what can we expect? what should we be afraid of? how many things will remain unresolved?
i think i am going to approach this last season of lost the same way i approached the final harry potter book: hope for the best, anticipate the worst, and make sure my theories are publicized so that i can feel awesome when i am right. (this also held true for my theories about the sex and the city movie, but i'm not even attempting to decipher the possible "plot" of the sequel.)
so - back to lost.
season 6 theories:
- the entire original cast will be back. or at least the ones who aren't currently working on some other more lucrative project.
- we will be back to pre- and/or during crash time. but the characters that have time traveled will have the knowledge of all that has come after them.
- the time travel plot will still have many holes and not quite make sense with all we've learned about the space time continuum.
- charlie won't die this time.
- jacob will become creepier, but perhaps more vague rather than more well-defined.
- desmond better have some major plotlines. (this is more of a hope than a theory.)
- john locke will mess something major up and then save all or most of the survivors, or will be martyred.
- kate will have to choose between sawyer and jack for once and for all. (again, more of a hope than a theory.)
- SUN AND JIN WILL BE REUNITED!!!!!!
- there will be some major reveals that none of us were expecting.
as of right now, those are the theories i am working with. (please feel free to comment yours, or thoughts about/corrections to mine!)
as for that other show that i write about sometimes. (yes, you, gossip girl.) i think i may be officially over it. we didn't even get a christmas episode this year AND we have to wait till march for any more mediocre/unfathomably unbelievable action. so boo.
shows that have filled the gossip girl naughty pleasure void:
- mad men (give me some chain-smoking, martini drinking chauvinists and some sexy period costumes any day.)
- true blood (this show doesn't get all victorian about vampire/human relations. or human/human relations, for that matter.)
- jersey shore (even leonardo dicaprio likes it. need i say more?)
- teen mom (the fact that both lost and the reunion show are on this tuesday night makes me uber excited.)
that's all for now.