for the first time this season, i was thrilled by this week's episode of LOST. first of all, i decided to attend the LOST party @ professor thom's. each week, there is a different LOST drink special. this week, the special was "whenever anyone sees a ghost or time travels, everyone gets a free shot." this happened to be a week where there were about 10+ time travel moments. thank you, professor thom & jj abrams. second of all, the episode itself was pretty great. i am thrilled that my faraday/hawking theory was proven, and that my charlotte/widmore seems to be so close to being proven, as well. (and from talking to some fellow LOSTphiles @ the party, it seems people think there might be a link between those two families.... ponderous indeed.) also, i love jin. he was the best part of this episode, by far.
things i am curious about:
- what is the temple that the monster is guarding?
- how are they gonna bust hurley out of jail?
- is sun's daughter going to go back to the island, too?
- is ben actually planning to kill charlotte for his revenge against widmore, not penny?
- what was claire's mom actually investigating? (last week's episode, but i'm still curious.)
- where is claire?!
- will any of the characters encounter their past selves on the island?
in other news... dear cwtv, why do you keep depriving your fans of our beloved GG? i need my chuck/blair fix for the week!